Natascha O'Flaherty, ESQ.
Natascha O'Flaherty, McDonough Law LLC
Natascha O’Flaherty, a full time Grand County resident since 2008, is deeply committed to helping individuals and businesses in the community with their legal needs. She brings 28 years of experience to the firm and strives to serve her clients with excellent legal representation to protect them, their families and their assets.
It was the similar mindset and similar areas legal expertise that connected Natascha with the founder of the firm, Crystal McDonough.
Natascha is a thoughtful, insightful and passionate advocate for her clients. Individuals and businesses rely on her to guide them through their issues and to establish a clear legal path forward as their families and businesses grow. In Granby her law practice is focused on contract law, business and estate planning. Natascha enjoys helping families and business owners and is strives to identify and effectively address issues before they arise.
The daughter of two college professors, Natascha inherited their love of teaching. She has spent over a decade teaching accredited continuing education classes to accountants, lawyers and insurance agents on a variety of topics: buy-sell agreements, 162 executive bonus plans, charitable remainder trusts, estate planning 101, estate planning issues unique to non-US citizens, 1031 and 1035 exchanges, long term care insurance contracts and disability contracts.
Born and raised in Austria, Natascha is thrilled to live in Grand County where she can enjoy being in the mountain environment that she so loves: hiking, biking, XC skiing, kayaking, snowshoeing and mountain biking with family and friends is how she spends her free time.
- Estate Planning
- Business & Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- State of Colorado
- Boston College, BA
- Hamline University School of Law, JD
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Elected Town of Granby Trustee, 2018-present
- Grand Foundation board member, 2018-present
- Appointed as the Hearing Officer for the Town of Grand Lake 2011-2018
- Appointed as the municipal judge for the town of Grand Lake 2018-present
- Colorado Women’s Estate Planning Council, past president and former board member
- Denver International Law Society, past president and former board member
- Editor of the Colorado Bar Association two volume book, Advising Older Clients
- Chairperson for Buy-Sell Forum for Colorado Legal Education
- Project Safeguard, former board member
- East Grand Middle School Model United Nations coach, 2016-2019
- East Grand Middle School Scripps Spelling Bee coach and coordinator 2016-2019
- Middle Park High School “Chum with and Alum” creator and coordinator 2019- present
- Elected board member of the Granby Ranch Metropolitan District 2010
- Appointed by the governor to the Colorado Board of Pharmacy 1999-2004
200 Union Blvd, Suite 200
Lakewood, CO 80228
1635 Foxtrail Dr
Loveland, CO 80538
70 East Agate, Unit H
Granby, CO 80446
5830 E 2nd St
Casper, WY 82609
Thank you for visiting McDonough Law LLC’s website www.mcdonoughlawllc.com. Please read this disclaimer before using any of this website’s information. This website has been prepared by McDonough Law LLC for informational purposes only. The information contained on this website is not meant to constitute legal or professional advice. The display of materials and information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with McDonough Law LLC. Transmission of information to the attorneys of McDonough Law LLC through this website does not form an attorney-client relationship with McDonough Law LLC. An attorney-client relationship with McDonough Law LLC is formed only through written agreement between the law firm and the client. The information contained on this website is intentionally general and does not apply to any specific to any individual, business, or situation. McDonough Law LLC disclaims any and all liability with respect to the actions of readers of this website based on the information provided herein.
Powered by McDonough Law LLC
Copyright 2020 © McDonough Law LLC. All rights reserved.